Valentine's day dress code

 It is a silent rule that comes every 14th day of February, the dress code is red or a touch of red. Well I'lld say that when I was younger, I used to observe this rule whether or not I had anyone I was dating at the time. But this year, I decided to do things differently and I boldly put on a black gown (with a touch of gold) to church.


I tried to observe those that were putting on red or a touch of it and I noticed they were mainly children and the aged ones, lol. Then I wondered, why the 'lovers' didn't observe the silent rule🤷. As for me, I went neutral, as black fits perfectly into any occasion, more so, I had some gold embroideries. I matched it with lovely gold shoes and purse gotten from the store @glamchic.collections 👇. You should check our lovely collection out. 


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU AND YOURS.
For lovely shoes, clutch purses and bags such as those posted here visit our Instagram page @glamchic.collections or you Call/WhatsApp 08165267653/07017200392.

DO SPREAD SOME LOVE TODAY💕

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bone straight weaves- what do you say?

Leather Handbags and Shoes- caring for them